Sunday, June 11, 2006

New Haircut

Hi there guys! Do you like my new haircut? Well actually, i told you that I cut my hair but i gave you a fairy tale version! First of all, I would like you to know that I am not married to a handsome prince and we did not have a son either! But i did cut my hair on a friday night and my mom did fix it because the first cut looked more awful than awful can possibly look!! Anyway, this picture was actually taken at Myia's Birthday lunch at Pointe Sable! We had an incredibly good time there!!

Then, after that, Jenin wanted to see an old friend of theirs, so we went over to Cedar Heights and what amazed me was the fact that a male and female horse were trying to get their freak on!! You should have been there to see exactly how they went about doing what came naturally to them!! I will not go on to explain what they did because it will surely be disgusting!! I can only say, that after that, the horses did not part as friends.....lol...

Don't have much to say so I will let you go now!! So right now, i say Adieu!!!!!!!

No comments: