Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I am Changed


I am Changed

Music filled,
I say if you don’t like me,
Don’t look at me!
I have become a listener of rock,
Showing love with no restraint!
Yet,
Portraying disadvantages in loving.

I say,
If you don’t like what I do,
Turn away!
I say,
If you don’t like what I say,
Don’t listen.
Because despite your objections,
I will do.
And despite your disagreement,
I will say!

Humans cannot be pleased,
So why try?
Family members are as tight as the loosest screw,
Pretentious!
Feigning love!
Mournful!
Why try with anyone?

Live life angry!
You get depressed!
Live life happy,
Someone will still piss you off!!!
But life,
Still deserves to be lived!
I choose to happily rock through life!

Music possessed,
I am not the same.
I don’t smile the way I used to.
I dont care as much.
And love to me, is slowly dying.
But I love, nonetheless.
Because living life is loving.

I still love
And I still live!
Though differently now,
Not caring,
Whether I look good to so called family.
Or whether I look bad to so called friends.
I am very different!
If you don’t like what I do,
Do not look at me!
If you don’t like what I say,
Do not listen!!
But I will continue to say!
And I will continue to do!
Because I am not living for you!

My philosophy now,
Is to live a music filled life,
Rock filled to be more specific!
I will live,
Not caring,
Who sees!
Who agrees!
Or who disagrees!

I will not hear your complaints!
I will not hear your objections!
I will not see your filthy looks!
As I am well,
Rocking through life,
Not caring whether you like it or not!
We all need to live!
We all need to move on!
I choose to do so,
Rocking through life.
And not caring whether you disagree with my
Lifestyle,
My words,
My actions!!!
I am rocking!!!

Through music, I am living life!!!!


NB: HEY GUYS, THIS IS A POEM I WROTE A FEW MINUTES AGO AND I AM SURE YOU CAN TELL THE MOOD I AM IN! I WILL CERTAINLY TALK TO YOU AGAIN! BUT NOT RIGHT NOW! SO I BID YOU A VERY GOOD NIGHT!! ARRIVERCI!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you'e always had alot of talent, a deep desire to express, and strong way of expressing.
so-called family, really do care.. and sometimes, its worth it to take a listen, at least weigh opinions before you fight at it, they're not all attacks on your originiality, and your difference.
But be original, and be yourself.. i hope it takes you where your heart longs to be..
love..