Monday, July 20, 2009

Retorcerse de dolor......

The Loss of you
Dedicated to Myia A Samuel


Drown me in the ocean of anguish
That my hurt may be relinquished
And though I gasp in agony for breath
Let it be my death
For there is nothing as agonising as the loss of you

Stray bullets that dart?
Let them finally settle in my heart-
Tear through skin
Pierce through my heart film
For there is no pain that hurts more than the loss of you

Daggers aimed?
I beg you, do not miss
Slice me, cut me……let them maim
Let my blood sip from each gash
For there is no greater wound than the loss of you

Clasp your hand round my neck
Pores pant and perspire
Mock my desperation
Let my life retire
For who needs life with the loss of you?

Dead you are?
Dead I should be!

Dust you shall become?
Dust I should become!

For who can live with the loss of you?


It is three months today since you’ve been gone and the pain is ever present and unending! I miss you and I love you even through death!!

Love
Merl

3 comments:

madz said...

That's a really nice poem. Well inspired I guess. It's really hard to lose someone. Years may pass but the hurt will still remain.

Anonymous said...

can you tell me what happened and how she died please? i briefly knew her before she passed away but dont know what happened.
thanks

stevesmith said...

Hi,
Nice poem.. Really like it.. Thanks for sharing..
buy zenegra