Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ummmm......Addiction??

So seriously, I was never one to be so into a television show until, I saw the very first Grey's episode and I have to admit it, I am addicted but I will surely not get rid of that addiction!!! :-) Yes I miss Dr Burke and Dr Addison F-Montgomery but I love the new Dr Hahn and I absolutely cannot wait for the September 25th premiere!!!! Do you know, I blow off friends for this show??? Thats addiction, right???? Ah well, I will stand up proud and shout "I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy!!!!!!" I LOVE IT!!!! Whoever's watching, I am sure it is impossible for you to stop and whoever's not watching, you're missing alot!!!
Yes I like Desperate Housewives and Smallville but I AM IN LOVE WITH GREYS!!!!!!!! Maybe i should do a Grey's blog!! He he!!!!
Later people and watch the 2 hour primiere on ABC on Thursday September 25th, 2008!!!
Arrivederci!!!!!!

1 comment:

annalee said...

Ummm at least you are not addicted to sex!!!! That would leave you in a kind of predicament that you would not be able to handle...nothing wrong with a little addiction, as long as it does not control your life, trust me, I know a thing or two about addictions!!!
www.schezzi5.blogspot.com