Sunday, April 09, 2006

Duh Cheese


Hey guys, it's me again!! I would like you to meet "duh cheese"! His actual name is Matthew Kisna and he is married to Jenin! You remember Jenin, dont you? There is a picture of her in my Introduction and just to further refresh your memory "the cause of all my problems"....lol...Anyway, Jenin and Matthew have been married for a while now and he still thinks Jenin is "purrfect".....Love i say, is sooooo blind.....lol....Im kidding!! But seriously, Matthew, is a great guy, he is kind, intelligent, wise and funny in a weirdo sort of sense....lol...Nah, he is funny! He is really caring and a very nice young man altogether! I think Jenin made the one right choice in her entire life.....lol...He is a great older brother for me and an amazing christian!He loves and fears God and he believes that nothing should be more important than following Christ and preaching His word to all!!I really admire him and Im very proud of him as a person!!
Now, the truth about him....He thinks he is duh cheese and what i mean by this is, he thinks he is just soooooo fuh---ine!!If you say something like"Matt, you look nice today".....His response will be either, "I know" or "I always look nice"....Just before he leaves the house, he must always check to see if any hairs are out of place.....lol....What hairs?.....He is bald!!!!
What do you think????? Is he "duh cheese"????......Ummmmmmmmmmmm....Nah!!!!.....lol...Maybe in Jenin's eyes!!!.....Im only kidding Matty!!!

Adios dudes!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»