Saturday, April 22, 2006

My Other Mom


Hi there guys, it's me again!! Im sorry, i have been completely ignoring you for the past two weeks!! But listen, i have a very good excuse!! I have been asleep!! I am serious, i have been sleeping for two weeks! There were moments where i appeared to be awake, but really, i was only sleep walking, like, when i went to church this morning, i appeared completely awake but the fact is my memory of today is very hazy!! We had communion, i think!! Yeah, we had communion today, to celebrate Jesus and His shedding of blood upon the cross and the passover, where He washed each of the disciples feet(we do wash each other's feet, ya know?) and then after we had the symbols of the unleaven bread and unfermented wine (grape juice)....Yeah and AY was cool.....obviously!!!Sister Magdalene took up AY, and seriously, i think everything Sister Magdalene is involved in, in church is always powerful , educational and very meaningful.....
Anyway dudes, i would like you to meet my second Mom! Her name is Wendy Monrose! I have spoken about her in my Introduction! My past teacher, you know.....the bossy one?....lol...Well, this would be her! I can tell you that when i was at Secondary school, she was an incredible teacher and any subject she taught, you would fall in love with it because she taught so forcefully!! I have gotten the pleasure of knowing Wendy and i can tell you that she is very very very bossy and rude.....lol...She is an amazing friend and teacher!! Very intelligent and incredibly wise and she makes it her duty to impart her knowledge upon me! I always ask her advice on any subject because i know that she will always stir me in the right direction! She is also a very opinionated, independent and strong willed individual! There are very few adjectives to describe the person of Wendy Monrose because she is the most complex and wonderful being in my life! I will not endeavour to explain her further but i will tell you this, she is one person that i have great admiration for and i would like to become a woman as amazing, gifted, wise, independent and as generous as she is!!!Oh yeah.....i forgot, i also aspire to be as savage as she is....lol...Im only kidding, she is not savage, i just like telling her that she is....lol....dont tell her please!! I'd like her to go on thinking that I think she is savage......cause to tell you the truth, she kinda is.....lol....
Hey, i love and appreciate everything about her, so dont mind me please!! Anyway, i just wanted you to meet my mother and now you have!! By the way, i have the two cutest baby brother and sister....lol...D'mii is the cutest boy in the world!!!!!!

Im gonna go now guys!!! Talk to you soon i hope!! Arriverderci!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»