Sunday, April 09, 2006

Just a Family of Crazies


Hey there, it's me again!I have been wanting to put Myia Samuel on this blog for awhile now because i have spoken about her a whole lot! But seriously, take a look at this pic.....doesnt she look a bit nuts???I thought i should get a better picture but then, i decided against it!! This shows her true colors!!! Now Myia is someone i have been emulating from the day i was born and as a result I am nuts.....lol....
Myia is incredibly smart!Everything she does, she does it to the best of her ability!She is very generous and ridiculously funny!!She is funny to a point of insanity!!! She always tells the truth, despite the fact that it may hurt!! I have looked up to Myia for a very long time and I am proud of her very "special" personality!! She jokes with you now and ten seconds later, an explosion can take place!!! She has been there ALOT for me!! Being my big sister and my my best friend!!Although our relationship was slightly injured when she went off to study, but no one and nothing can replace this weird, loving, crazy, funny, beautiful person in my life!!!
You know, sometime ago, we had a fight because she had said that i replaced her with a particular individual!! I just thought she should be reminded that "she is, no doubt, irreplaceable"

Anyway, i have got to say, Ciao!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

annalee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.