Saturday, March 04, 2006

Lookalikes





Hi there guys!I am back!Church was awesome, we had another discussion!This one was on St John 15!It was done by Elder Tyron James!It was pretty cool!Get a Bible and read it anytime ok???Its a good chapter!Anyway, I know what you're thinking, I am on the computer on a Saturday night and so, I do not have much of a life!Well.....You would be right.....lol....But it's okay, Im enjoying every second of it....lol....Anyway, Id like you guys to meet my Mom!She is a wonderful person and she has been a great constant in my life, teaching me the difference between right and wrong!Showing me that life is worth living every second to the fullest!She is a great lady and I am so glad that I have been sooo blessed that she has been my mother!I thank God for her each day and Im proud to have her as my own!I love you Mom!

Anyway, guys I have got to go!So LATER!!!

No comments: