Sunday, March 05, 2006

My Locks


Hi there guys!Do you like this picture?This was actually my 18th birthday, which was a Saturday, so I went to Church!It was a totally awesome Sabbath!After church, I had a birthday lunch with some of my church friends and I got great birthday gifts!I had a good time!Jenin and her husband, Matthew hosted the lunch it was cool!You see, Jenin is not all bad....lol....she just messed me up....that's all.....lol...Anyway, around that time, I had my natural hair!I was going to A level and I insisted that i needed to be in touch with my African side!The only way I knew how to do that was to keep my hair natural and uncombeb until it started turning into "locks"!I loved it, I thought it was hot!I used to wash my hair often but never had to comb it!I thought it was cool.....my family members thought i was nasty!!.....lol...Hey, it was awesome, I did not have to think about hair or take care of it or anything!The only ones who approved of my hair was Myia, well cause she thought it looked cool and my other "dreadlocks cousins"!They would be, Donny, Davy, Dwayne and Lance Camille!But the majority won and I relaxed my hair!Now, I am totally regretting this!!I miss my dreads man!!I dont think i looked too bad!!There is not a significant difference, now and then is there??Well, i dont see it!!!

Catch you in a few minutes!!Bye!!

No comments: