Sunday, March 26, 2006

Make Over? Make Under? Make Never?


Hi there people, it's me again! What do you guys think of this picture?Last week my cousins, namely; Jenin and Myia decided that they were going to give me a make over and guess what?This is the difference!!Is there really a difference?Tell me because seriously the only change i can clearly see is the necklace....lol....really, that is all i can see!!Anyway guys, Im just home listening to music....not doing anything of great significance!!I was told that i needed a makeover!Let me quote Jenin, "You need to accentuate your natural beauty"!I seriously do not have a problem with the way I look but I was also told that i looked like I am not being cared for.....ouch!!!!....That came from Myia by the way.Ouch, Ouch!!!
O well, that was their argument the last time when i relaxed my hair and now I need another makeover....O crap....
Whatever!This really doesnt matter to me!But they are saying I need to shave my eyebrows or pluck some out.....Dont I shave or pluck out everything else??....lol....Im kidding!!!But seriously I dont have any isssues with my brows but mybe i should get a hair cut or grow natural!These are my only two options because i hate relaxed hair and it is really getting on my nerves!!So, what do you think???Dont think just because Im asking, that your opinion means something to me because it really doesnt.....lol...
Moving on, two more weeks and then school will be closed for the easter vacation!!Yae!!!I can not wait for that!!No offence to the pupils who are in desperate need of knowledge and who yearn for it every second of everyday.....lol....Sarcasm loves me.....lol....

I HAVE GOT TO SAY ARRIVERDERCI!!! So bye for noe dudes!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»