Sunday, March 05, 2006

My "small" family


Hey guys!It's me again!This is just a small portion of my family members (very small)!These are my cousins ( Desma Flavius and her absolutely gorgeous daughter, Anya, Julia Popo next to her, Christa Popo(the last of the Popo sisters), next to her, laughing her head off is Sorisha Popo, behind her (me of course), next to me, my mad cousin and the eldest of the Popo sisters, Norsika and next to Norsika is Joycelyn Willie)!Just a few members guys!This picture was taken on the final day of a Camp that our church had last year in Choiseul!It was a whole lot of fun!Actually, we did not even want to leave on the final day because we were having such a ball!Although, we had a card board bathroom for the girls that was ruined by rain and the guys were bathing in the naturalness of the environment....lol...It was fun!We loved every second of it! We should totally have another camp like the one we had last year!!

Anyway guys, I have to go but we will converse a little later today Im sure! Ciao!!

No comments: