Saturday, March 11, 2006

My Madness


Hi there guys, it's me again! I have been a bit busy because of work and everything else, so i have not had much time to say hello!Anyway, I am here now!I had a good day today, being my Sabbath and everything!I actually went to the beach for the morning part of church to concentrate on the beauty of nature and all that jazz! A.Y was lovely, we had a discussion on the church and culture with our AY leader, Elder Matthew Kisna!It was a good discussion!!
Anyway, I would like you to meet my closest and dearest friend in the world, this would be Miss Elpha Neptune!She is a lovely person inside and out!She has tolerated a great deal from me and she can read me like a book because there is nothing about me that she does not know!She is intelligent, kind and loving and anyone of you would be very lucky to make her acquaintance!I consider myself very lucky!!Anyway, Elpha always liked when i wrote poems!She especially liked my love poems because they expressed my real feelings and they were not dark!However, most of my poems are a bit dark for some unknown reason!I guess, I might actually be crazy.....lol....No, i dont think so!!But seriously, judge for yourself!Your verdict will not affect me, I assure you!!This one I wrote sometime late last year!I think, in November(Elpha has not read any of my poems from since October because she is not here)!I hope you will enjoy this one.....lol....Well, actually I know you will not!!!Its a bit nuts!!Oh well, I warned you a long time ago....lol....I will talk to you guys later and Seriously guys, isnt this gal pretty?....I think she's hottt.....lol.....

My Sanity



My soul darkens,
My heart pains,
My eyes have become wild,
My thoughts: have lost control of my actions!
I question life!
I dread each day!
I make myself ill,
Because, physical pain is more logical,
Than emotional agony.

People question my sanity?
I question my sanity!
If I stay here any longer,
I will go mad!
If I stay here any longer,
I will jump off this cliff!
Because there, I will find silence.
There, I will find tranquility.
There, you shall not be.
In death, you shall not be.

Am I sane?Once upon a time,
I jumped off that same cliff,
And I found love…
I found life…

But love…
Love has suddenly neglected me,
Leaving me behind,
Surrounded with memories,
Surrounded with moments!
I long for aloneness,
Peace,
A violent end!

Life…
Life has cheated me out of happiness,
Life has imprisoned me in a dungeon;
Filled with memories,
Desires, real love,
Feigned love,
Infatuation…
Feelings of neglect,
And loneliness!
I though, am in a state of confusion,
As, all my emotions,
Have the same end result:
Pain! Pain! Pain!

I scream,
But no one hears me!
Or they hear,
But do not listen!
They continue to question my sanity!
They continue…

But I need some form of escape!
I need to escape,
These horrifying surroundings!
Things are too familiar;
I need to escape,
But the only security I can muster,
Is death!

Give me a task to help me forget!
Burn my memories,
And bury the ashes…
I need renewal!
I need to gain control of my sanity.
I need to live in a state of forgetfulness,
Or die,
So that my memories,
Will no longer haunt me,
I simply need…
I need an escape!
I need to escape this pea sized life,
Where thoughts of you flood my existence,
And push me so close,
To the edge of insanity,
That I am unsure as to where I stand!

People question my sanity!
I question my sanity!
Am I insane enough to live a life,
Filled with memories,
That you had etched on my brain?
My heart,
And every functioning organ inside me?
Or am I sane enough,
To die?
Forever escaping your torturous hold,
Upon me,
Upon my living life?

Persons question my sanity?
I question my sanity!



NB: I told you it was crazy!!!.....lol....That's who I am!!!Dont worry though, Im not suicidal or anything!I was a bit sad last year!!Still a bit sad but much better now!!So dont worry and please, dont call 911!You are just wasting your time.....I have been through it.....Im kidding....lol!!!
Later Guys!!!

1 comment:

annalee said...

Closest and dearest friend? Wow! Ok? I feel as if the ddep, blue water is closing in over my head..not too bad a feeling though!