Saturday, March 25, 2006

Missed Ya


Hey guys, i am sorry i have not been in touch.But I am COOL. I had a busy busy week people! School is taking up All of my time!This is a picture of a student and I at our sports that we had last week wednesday!It was a very good day actually!Students were excited, teachers were getting all riled up and i really enjoyed it! By the way, my house totally lost (St Omer- yellow)!It did not have a terrible effect on me because i was more into Walcott - red house!!Anyway, It was a very good day and it ended early so that's always good!But seriously, you should have seen the teachers, so very overly excited!I was not one of them though, i screamed a bit but I didnt take it as far as a particular teacher; Ms Martie, who insisted on running the races with her students to cheer them on....lol...that was pretty funny.Thats one of the teachers I really like at Clendon Mason, along with Ms St Ange, Ms Nelson, Ms Mathurin and a few others. I really enjoy teaching at this school, surprisingly!!!
The teachers are fun, dedicated and caring, and they put their lives in danger everytime they come to a school where there is no fencing and vagrants and crazies come into the school's yard to beg for money or to fight with a particular student.Yesterday, there was an incident at the school, in which past students simply walked onto the school's compound with cutlasses to fight with a student who was just transferred.Its amazing how those teachers have been exposed to so much danger and yet they make it their duties to come to school everyday. They should definitely be applauded for that and seriously, the school is in dire need of fencing because persons even come on the compound to smoke and have sexual intercourse!This is not a proper environment for working or for learning! Fix the problem because that is the least the teachers who have been there for years deserve!!
O yeah, i had a good day today! I actually went to a district crusade in Mon repos!Pastor Biscette preached and I was seriously moved! It was an incredible sermon, i was nearly pulled to the altar to reconsecrate my life to God!But then, i let the feeling pass i suppose!Im sorry i did though!Church was incredible!!Thank you Pastor Biscette!!
Thank you for listening guys!! Its always a pleasure talking to you!!
Tomorrow?If i dont get to occupied!!!
Later dudes!!!

No comments: